Saturday, January 7, 2012

My second favorite burger

When I lived in Savannah a friend (Matthew Luffburrow) took me to Crystal Beer Parlor.  It is a nice little joint that mostly locals know about.  They have a great burger menu.  I was feeling ambitious the day I went, and I tried the lamb burger.  It was excellent.  Now I keep ground lamb in my fridge, and I make my own lamb burger regularly.

Here are a few burgers I made this week.  I start off by making a few patties.  I press a little Feta cheese into the burgers and cook the burgers on the grill.  Once the burgers are done I spread some tzatziki sauce (Greek cucumber dressing) on the hamburger bun, add raw spinach leaves and raw onions, and then place a bunch of feta cheese on top.

And...Vuala! My second favorite burger.

No comments: